- Capacity: 15 adults, 4 children, and 2 babies.
- Layout: 6 bedrooms, shower room and separate bathroom, 70m² open plan living room and kitchen. Two stairways provide access to three bedrooms and a shower room, one above the kitchen, the other above the living room. Perfect for two families! The cost of your accommodation includes access to our wellness centre with its heated indoor pool (30°C) and steam room.
Ground Floor L’Epervier’s kitchen adjoins the living room, providing a single 70m² space. It is fully equipped with a 5-hob cooker, microwave, dishwasher, cafetière, toaster, kettle, and a full set of tableware, as well as plates and pans to feed 20. In the living room you can relax on a big sofa, and kick back in front of the TV, watch a DVD, or play on the Playstation. There is also a high chair, buggy, hoover, and iron and ironing board. Heating is provided by a wood pellet stove with an automatic timer. A small utility room contains a washing machine.
Stairway 1, above kitchen
1st floor: – Family bedroom with queen size bed, single bed and a cot – Shower room 2nd floor: – Cosy bedroom with double bed – Third bedroom with three single beds
Stairway 2, above living rooms
1st floor: – A bedroom with queen size bed, single guest bed, and cot – Bathroom
2nd floor: – Bedroom with double bed and bunk bed with adult single bed on bottom, and child’s single bed on bottom – Third bedroom with queen size bed and two bunk beds with adult bed on bottom and kid’s bed on top
You can also enjoy the 2500m² garden with its swing, trampoline, and kids’ playground.
- Private parking
- Free WiFi
- Pets welcome (supplement applies)
- Bikes available
- Garden furniture
- Sun loungers
- Sand pit
- Trampoline and slide
- Table tennis
- 7 adult bikes
- 4 kids’ bikes
- Bike trailer (can carry two toddlers)
- Baby carrier (fits on baggage rack)
- A cleaner can take care of the housework for you, if you like, so that you can enjoy a real holiday. They can come at the end of your stay or once a week (upon request and with supplement)
- We can provide you with a list of baby sitters if you want to spend an evening just the two of you
- A cook can prepare your meals in the cottage (with or without table service), for a single meal or your entire stay (quote upon request)
- Sheet hire available, see price list. Hand towels and tea towels provided
- Bakery and local shops in Québriac and St Domineuc (3 min)
- Supermarket and all amenities in Tinténiac (7 min)
- Combourg (8 miles): Monday 8am to midday, Hédé (8 miles): Tuesday 8am to midday, Tinténiac (2 miles): Wednesday, 8am to 1pm
- Saint Domineuc (1 mile): Saturday 8am to midday, Dol de Bretagne (20 miles): Saturday 8am to midday, Cancale, (27 miles): Sunday 8am to midday. Organic markets: Tinténiac (2 miles): Saturday 8am to 1pm, Saint Pern (10 miles): Saturday 8.30am to 2pm
OUTSIDE FACILITIES :
Garden furniture, umbrella, barbecue, deck chair, sand box, swing and slide, trampoline, ping pong table, 4 adult bikes, 2 children bikes, a bike trailer (possibility to put to young children) and a bay carrier (to fix to a baggage carrier).
OUTSIDE FACILITIES :
Garden furniture, parasol, barbecue, deck chair, sand box, swings and slides, trampoline, table tennis, 4 adult bikes, 2 children bikes, a bike trailer (for young children) and a baby carrier.
SERVICES AVAILABLE :
If necessary, we can do the cleaning for you, at the end of your stay (or once a week).
A list of babysitters can be provided.
Catering options : you may wish to take advantage of the services offered by carefully selected chefs.
You can have your bread delivered every day directly to your gite if requested.
Bedlenen can be provided – at additional cost.
Hand towels and tea towels are provided – free.
Bakers and small shops at Québriac and St Domineuc (3mins)
Supermarket and other shops at Tinténiac (7mins)
A list of local markets is available in your gîte