Le Domaine de Trémagouët
Monsieur et Madame Célestin
Lieu-Dit Trémagouet - 35190 QUEBRIAC
Tél. 02 99 45 89 16 - 02 99 39 88 42
Responsible for editing and publication: Tiphaine & Cyril Célestin
KABUKI SPA :
Forme juridique : Société à responsabilité limitée
SIRET : 534 066 188 00010
N° T.V.A. : FR 09534066188
Code APE : 9602B
Capital social : 14 500€
Les oiseaux de passage - Salle de l’hirondelle
Forme juridique : Entrepreneur individuel Cyril Celestin
SIRET : 441 607 157 00035
Code APE : 6820 A
Studio de la Chouette - Guiz Prod
Forme juridique : Société à responsabilité limitée
SIRET : 487 673 626 00015
N° T.V.A. : FR 57487673626
Code APE : 5920Z
Capital social : 5 000€
22 bis Grande Rue - 22750 Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer
Tél. 02 36 56 90 40
Web : www.consultlab.net
The purpose of the site is to provide information about the activities of the Domaine de Trémagouët. The Domaine de Trémagouët endeavours to provide information on the site that is as accurate as possible. However, the Domaine de Trémagouët cannot be held responsible for any omissions, inaccuracies or shortcomings in the updating of the information, whether caused by the Domaine de Trémagouët or by third party partners who provide the information. All the information provided is given for information purposes only and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the site is not exhaustive. It is given subject to modifications having been made since it was put on line.
Intellectual property : The Domaine de Trémagouët is the owner of the intellectual property rights on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written permission of Domaine de Trémagouët. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
Personal data management : This website can be accessed at the following address: www.domainedetremagouet.com is the property of the Domaine de Trémagouët, which is responsible for processing your personal data in the person of Tiphaine Célestin. The Domaine de Trémagouët is committed to protecting your privacy and your personal data. We take the necessary measures to ensure a level of security of your personal data, in connection with and in compliance with the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978, known as "Informatique et Libertés" and the new European regulation, the RGPD (General Regulation on Data Protection n°2016/79 of April 27, 2016), applicable from May 25, 2018.
- How do we use your data? We will use your data to respond to your questions, requests made through our contact form and booking request forms. This data is not stored on the website server but sent directly to the e-mail addresses. We do not send out newsletters, if this should be the case in the future, you will be asked to do so in advance when you register. We use Google Analytics to analyse and establish statistics on the consultation and use of the site (number of pages viewed, number of visits, time spent on the site, on a page, etc.) by means of cookies (see chapter on Cookies). Once your request has been processed by return e-mail or telephone, your data is not retained.
- Who will receive your business data? Your data is intended solely for the Domaine de Trémagouët.
- Where is your business data stored and is it safe? Your personal data are not stored on the website server, they are present on an e-mail in the Domaine de Trémagouët mailbox. Once your request has been processed by return e-mail or by telephone, your data is not stored.
- Will your business data be transferred outside the European Union? Your data will not be transferred outside France under any circumstances.
- QWhat are your rights regarding your professional data? You have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you, as well as the right to limit the processing and portability of your data in accordance with Law No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the French Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995. You also have the right to object on legitimate grounds to the processing of your data as well as the right to object to the processing of your data for prospecting purposes. You can exercise these rights at any time by using the contact form. No personal information is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties.
- How long will your business data be kept? Your personal data is kept for a period not exceeding the time required to answer the questions for which it was collected. Thus, your data will be kept for the duration of our exchanges.
- On Internet Explorer in the drop down menu at the top right hand side, "tools", choose "internet option" and click on the "Privacy" tab, then choose a setting for the internet zone as to the level of selection of cookies and eventually, indicate your preferences by clicking on the "Sites" and "Advanced" buttons.
- On Mozilla Firefox in the menu at the bottom of the page, click on the 'Settings' button, then choose the 'Privacy' tab; in the 'History' section, click on the 'Retention Rules' drop-down menu and choose 'Use custom settings for history', then tick the boxes to manage cookies.
- On Safari, in the top right-hand drop-down menu, "Safari General Settings", click on "Preferences...", "Privacy" tab which allows you to choose to allow or block cookies.
Hyperlinks : The Domaine de Trémagouët website may contain hypertext links to other websites. However, the Domaine de Trémagouët does not have the possibility of checking the content of the sites thus visited, and consequently will not assume any responsibility for this fact.
Copyright photos : © Le Domaine de Trémagouët ; © Amours Délices & Orgues ; © Valy Cloarec ; © Juliette Pierre