The Domaine de Trémagouët is found in Québriac, a town in Brittany halfway between Rennes and Saint-Malo. It is a distinctive, beguiling, and peaceful place, where you can find a range of services all in one place.
The Domaine is home to:
- The “Oiseaux de passage” holiday cottages
- L’Epervier, group cottage, 6 bedrooms
- Le Pivert, family cottage, 3 bedrooms
- La Mésange, a holiday cottage for two, 1 bedroom
- The Kabuki Spa & Institut
- Beauty institute, beauty treatments
- Body treatments and massages
- Wellness centre: heated pool and steam room
- La Chouette recording studio
- Musical production
- Video production
- Les Hirondelles conference venue
- Business seminars
The range of facilities and services available on our domaine mean that we can offer you a selection of ready-made packages that you’re sure to love: wellness breaks, relaxing accommodation and treatments, artist residences, accommodation, meals, and recording sessions, Hen parties, relaxing treatments with or without accommodation, Half-day wellness breaks for groups, treatments for you and your friends with private use of the Wellness Centre, Princess birthday parties for little girls, Wedding Prep for groups, with hair and make-up in the meeting room… and more besides.
The Domaine de Trémagouët is where you can get away from it all in a peaceful location, indulge yourself in the Kabuki Spa & Beauty Institute, and take advantage of the full range of services available on the domaine, right in the heart of the Brittany’s beautiful, romantic countryside, and just a few minutes from Rennes.